You’ll find everything you need at Ephraim Shores Resort
We’re firmly in the thick of winter and take it from us: one of the best ways to warm up during these cold days is to start planning your Door County summer vacation.
Whether you’re heading up to the peninsula simply to relax, or there’s a special event happening this summer — a family reunion, a birthday or anniversary milestone, or a wedding — we know it’s important to have a family-friendly resort in Door County with the right amenities.
What amenities should a family-friendly resort in Door County have?
Located right in the heart of Ephraim, Ephraim Shores Resort is an ideal vacation landing spot for all ages and close to many Door County activities! We’ve compiled a list of seven reasons why you should consider booking your next family vacation with us:
- Beach and private sundeck: Ephraim Shores is directly across the street from Eagle Harbor, which means you only need to cross Highway 42 to take advantage of not only the beautiful view, but also chaise lounge chairs and sturdy Adirondacks on our private sundeck. Have your own waterfront view for lunch — all you need is takeout from Wilson’s Restaurant & Ice Cream or Chef’s Hat Cafe!
- Room variety: Need a king-size bed? Two queens? A suite with a kitchen? A room with a water view, or a whirlpool? We’ve got you covered with several different room layouts to fit your needs.
- Indoor pool & whirlpool: Any family-friendly resort in Door County needs to have a pool, especially on rainy days. Our indoor pool and whirlpool are available when you need a place for kids to blow off some steam or a relaxing swim at the end of a busy day. Door County resorts with indoor pools: a necessity for the whole family.
- Game room & outdoor play area. Challenge your family to a pool tournament, or play one of our arcade games inside, or head outside and burn off some energy with our swing set, slide, rope climb, and more.
- Sunset Harbor Grill, our upstairs restaurant: Sometimes, you just want meals to be easy when you’re traveling with family — and heading to the restaurant upstairs from your resort is about as easy as you can get! Sunset Harbor Grill is open seasonally May through October and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. From traditional comfort foods to soups, sandwiches, and salads, the restaurant has something for everyone. In addition, it has one of the best views of Eagle Harbor!
- High-speed wireless internet: This might seem like a given, but all the same, we’re counting it. You’ll be happy about our fast internet when you’re planning your day’s itinerary — or when your kids are trying to play their favorite show on Netflix.
- Laundry facilities: Again, a must for a family-friendly resort in Door County. You never know when the need for a last-minute wash and dry will arise, and our coin-operated machines can be a lifesaver.
- Location, location, location: Located right in downtown Ephraim, we’re within walking distance to restaurants, shops, boat and jet ski rentals, shopping, and more. We’re also a short drive to the beauty of Peninsula State Park — a great place for your family to spend a bit of time in nature.
There’s much more — bikes available free of charge, outdoor dining areas, and plenty of in-room amenities. So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay at the best family-friendly resort in Door County: Ephraim Shores Resort.
Ephraim Shores Resort — a waterfront Door County resort for the whole family
Located in downtown Ephraim, Ephraim Shores is a family-friendly resort for groups of all sizes. From our private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor and our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything your family needs for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, an exercise room and game room, and bikes for our guests to use. To make your reservation, contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com.