You deserve something to look forward to. You’ve been cooped up all winter and haven’t had any time to yourself. Between running the kids, grandkids and/or pets around making sure they have what they need there isn’t much free time. So plan a weekend away and let yourself relax with the person you love. Ephraim Shores Resort is the perfect place to have a romantic Door County vacation.
Reasons Ephraim Shores Resort is Perfect for Your Romantic Door County Vacation
- You can relax together in our indoor pool and hot tub.
- Ephraim Public Beach is only a short walk or car ride away. Or you can take our bikes and have an even more romantic ride to the beach.
- There are so many wineries that you can’t just go to one. Make an entire romantic Door County vacation out of it.
- Love adventuring with your partner? Kayak, sailboat and paddleboard rentals are just down the street!
- Wilson’s Ice Cream is the best date spot, and they’re just around the corner.
- You can watch the sunset together while drinking a glass of wine on our sundeck.
- Bike, hike or check out some of the most beautiful views in Door County at Peninsula State Park with your loved one.
- If you love shopping the many shops in Ephraim (and the rest of Door County) make for a romantic afternoon.
- Maybe your idea of romance is more like a candlelit dinner. There are plenty of fabulous restaurants in Door County.
With all the hotels in Door County, WI, it’s clear Ephraim Shores is the place for you to have a romantic Door County vacation. We open for the Door County Half Marathon May 4-5 and for the season May 11.
A Waterfront Door County Resort For Your Romantic Weekend
Located in downtown Ephraim, with a private sundeck overlooking Eagle Harbor, Ephraim Shores Resort is the perfect location for a memorable getaway. From our many room types to our beautiful waterfront location, Ephraim Shores has everything you need for the perfect vacation. Some of our amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, and bikes for our guests to use. Contact us at 877-854-2371 or visit our website at ephraimshores.com to make your reservation.
View original article on romantic Door County vacation here.