According to the US Census Bureau figures from 2011, small businesses comprise 99.7 percent of U.S. employer firms. And when it comes to a small business’ priorities — saving money and saving time are at the top of the list. How do you save money and time when you are buying office furniture? Systems Furniture’s Account Managers are the small business furniture experts in Green Bay, Appleton and Northeastern Wisconsin. Here are our tips:
- Space Plan – Make sure your office space has room for your current employees and for future growth. Systems Furniture’s interior design department can help you determine how to use your floor space economically and you won’t have to move when you add 5 more employees.
- Look for Quick Ship Programs – We recommend quality office furniture manufacturers that offer quick ship programs ranging from 4 days to 4 weeks. When you need to add furniture you know that it will be delivered in a timely manner.
- Test Drive the Office Chairs – While it is tempting to purchase an office chair on an internet site or at a big box store, you really need a chance to sit in it first to actually see if it is comfortable during the work day. Systems Furniture has a selection of sample chairs that lets you test drive them and determine which chairs work for your employees.
- Yes, it comes with a Warranty – Furniture that comes with a warranty says this is well built and the manufacturer stands ready to repair defects. In the long run that saves the furniture owner both time and money on replacements and repairs.
- Professional Installation – Your time is valuable and when expert office furniture installers put up your workstations, you know everything is ready to go when you walk into your new space.
Your budget and your time is our first priority. Systems Furniture’s team of Interior Designers and Account Managers meets at your location, does site measurement and recommends small business furniture that fits your requirements. From the best ergonomic office chairs to a completely furnished building, Systems Furniture’s small business furniture expertise will save you time and money. For a quick look at what we do, view our website at sysfurniture.com or give us a call at 920-336-1510.
View original post on small business furniture here.