Nicolet Bank is proud to offer the Real Rewards Checking at all of their locations.
For more information on this checking account plan, please check out the specifics and sign up here for a checking account in Green Bay.
|Interest earned||3.00% APY on balances between $0.01-$15,000 (Annual Percentage Yield)
0.10% APY on balances over $15,000
0.02% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met during the qualification cycle*.
All balances will earn from 0.02% APY to 3.00% APY each qualification cycle*.
|ATM surcharge reimbursement||$10 per account (if qualifications are met) Otherwise $0|
|Free Products and Services|
|Online banking and bill pay||Yes|
|Checks processed per month||Unlimited|
|Non-qualification||0.02% APY for that month|
|Unsigned check||$10 per check|
|Overdraft protection Line of Credit||$25 annual|
|Non-Nicolet Bank ATM transaction||$0|
|Debit/ATM card replacement||$5|
|Check prices||Ask your banker for details|
Important Disclosure Information
- Real Rewards Checking is available for Consumer Deposits Only.
- Real Rewards Checking is a variable rate account. Your Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after your account is opened. APY is subject to change at any time, at the discretion of Nicolet National Bank. APY is accurate as of 4/24/2017.
- APY tiers are as follows:
- 3.00% APY applies to balances of $0.01 to $15,000 if qualifications are met each qualification cycle*.
- 0.10% APY applies to balances over $15,000 if qualifications are met each qualification cycle*.
- 0.02% APY applies to all balances if qualifications are not met during the qualification cycle*.
- All balances will earn from 0.02% APY to 3.00% APY each qualification cycle*.
- The following qualifying transactions are required to earn 3.00% APY and up to $10.00 of ATM fee reimbursements:
- Accountholder must enroll in e-statements and online banking. In order to receive account statements and other communications electronically you will need to establish an online banking account and enroll in e-statements online. If you do not establish an online banking account and enroll in e-statements you will receive your account statements and other communications on paper and will not qualify for 3.00% APY or ATM fee reimbursements.
- At least one posted and cleared direct deposit of payroll or social security each qualification cycle*.
- At least ten posted and cleared debit card transactions (ATM transactions and other transactions processed as ATM transactions do not count as qualifying debit card transactions) each qualification cycle*.
- Interest is compounded monthly. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest earned on your account. The daily balance method applies a daily periodic rate to the account balance each day. Interest will be credited to your account each month.
- The stated APY of 3.00% assumes that all interest earned remains on deposit. Withdrawals of interest, including automatic transfers to a Real Saver account, will reduce earnings and APY. Fees may reduce earnings and APY.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items such as checks.
- All Nicolet National Bank checking accounts are subject to credit approval.
- Limit of one Rewards (Real Cash Back or Real Rewards) checking account and one Rewards saver account per consumer.
- Member FDIC
*Each qualification cycle begins on the last business day of the month and ends on the second to last business day of the month. For a complete calendar of qualification cycles, please see https://www.nicoletbank.com/personal-banking/checking-products/real-rewards-checking/calendar/.