Emergencies happen at the most inopportune times, like when you have company or before a holiday. Selecting a Green Bay area heating and cooling contractor shouldn’t add more stress to the situation. Healthy Home Heating and Cooling, LLC tries to make the process as simple as possible. As an insured and licensed contractor, Healthy Home has a few things they strive for that should be considered when you are looking for a reliable heating and cooling contractor.
Five criteria in a Green Bay area heating and cooling contractor:
- 24/7 Emergency response – The last thing you want in a Green Bay area heating and cooling contractor is someone who won’t be available when you need them most.
- Options – They should inspect your current system and the layout of your home, and then describe all appropriate service options prior to suggesting a big-ticket item as your only choice. For example, would they explain the pros and cons of a heat exchanger replacement versus a new furnace?
- Preventive maintenance – A heating and cooling contractor should carry a preventive maintenance plan and remind you when service is due.
- Customer service – Reaching a person on the phone is important. Nothing is more frustrating than leaving a message and not being sure that someone will call you back.
- Financing and rebates – Emergencies can’t always be planned for. Having a contractor that offers financing through them and coordinates rebates to make the repair happen is crucial. When they complete all the paperwork for you makes the situation much less stressful.
Healthy Home makes the process as simple and painless for you as possible and would be privileged to be your Green Bay area heating and cooling contractor.
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling, LLC, indoor air quality specialists
Healthy Home Heating & Cooling is a Green Bay, Wisconsin-based provider of residential heating, cooling and air quality systems and service. The company provides sales and emergency repair service within a 60-mile radius of Green Bay, Wisconsin, as well as a preventive maintenance subscription program designed to prevent breakdowns and major repairs.
For more information or to schedule a visit, please call (920) 884-9119, or visit http://healthyhomeheatingandcooling.com/.
View original post on finding a Green Bay area heating and cooling contractor here.
Tags: hvac in green bay, furnace tune up